Ive finally gone all the way....

Max

Couple of questions here so work with me!

Coilovers have been on for over a year now and were starting to look a bit grubby. So I decided to take them off and clean them properly.

Thought i may as well drop it a bit more, and a bit more. Now the back wont go down any more 8) and with the extra arch thats now gone it doesnt rub!

Tried to drop the front though, but i cant go down any more cos the wheel rubs on the springs and the threaded ring bits. I cant put spacers on as the wheel has trouble with the arch anyway. Any ideas?

Also, the toe is now way out- I cant drive anywhere until its all been all cambered, aligned etc etc. What have i done here? Its not gone any lower on the front, all ive done is take the units off and cleaned them.

I had the same problem when i first put 17's on and i had to take the 40mm springs off and put standard ones back on. No problems though, when the coilys first went on.

All sorted now.

When i took the suspension off all the caster, camber and toe was out. This meant the tyre was now touching the suspension. All thats sorted now and the front has gone down another 15mm.

Im trying to work out how much its lowered by though. What are the maximum limits for the fk konigsports? The back is all the way down and the front has 40mm left to go.

Pics in readers rides when i can be arsed.

Just one question for you....

and with the extra arch thats now gone it doesnt rub!

Now mate.

Ive seen your car numerous times, and I just cant work out where the extra arch came from, as you didnt have any whats so ever.