Adhesive Recommendations

Bought vinyl to redo door cards in my lupo and wondered what adhesive you guys would recommend.

Also would you suggest removing the fabric that is already on them, or just sticking the fabric on top?

Cheers,

Greig

If its a proper upholstery vinyl you should be able to use something like Evo-stick on it as it will stick like buggery!

Spread it really thinly over the fabric and wait for it to start to go tacky before applying it to the doorcards, I wouldn't bother removing the old fabric.

Get some pictures of it up when it's done, or do your own how-to on the door cards.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on with these, I'm considering attempting mine but I'm terrible at these fiddly re-trimming fabric jobs, I'm much better with a spanner than a pair of scissors and a sewing machine :lol:

Lol thats the same as me.

Gonna just take my time and lots of pics and see where it takes me.

If your impressed by my handy work i can always give you a hand at some point after mine are done

any contact adhesive will do really its easier if buy the spray stuff, and its also better if u remove the previous fabric as the glue will hold better to the bare door card than the material,

just take ur time and work your creases out from the centre to the outsides,

i just have 1 more door card to do and thats me finished mine, i have picsin my readers rides

ive been doin mine over this weekend and used evo stick brush on it works a treat bit time consuming cus you gotta get all the creases out but i just stuck mine on the fabric didnt bother taking it off and its stuck nicely