wiring sub...HELP!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys got my self a new sub and amp......but dont know how to get the wires to go from the battery to the boot

how do you get the wires from the battery to inside the car? is there any recomended entry points? and has any one got pics on how they routed it? and is there anything i should be aware about whn doing it?

is it really hard to do? how long does it take to do?

please reply asap as i cant wait to put my sub in lol

If you've done it before and know where everything goes it can take you less than half an hour to do.

I'm presuming from what you've said that you've already run your RCA cables and your remote cable to the boot. If so try and run your power cable on the opposite side of the car, otherwise you'll get some interference.

The easiest place to take the power cable through the bulk head is through the big grommet where the main wiring comes into the car, just make a small slit and feed the cable through, then get your head into the passenger footwell and have a look up the back of the dash. You should see a piece of soundproofing which has perforations on the edges, take it off and have a feel about for your power cable... the run it to the boot

Job done! :D