internet explorer media interference

scoobydoo

not on any computer forums so thought some of the computer peeps on here may b able to help me out.

its jus started recently when im using internet explorer and playing media of some kind (usually jus music on windows media player 7) i get interference when a page is loading and when im scrolling the music jus goes all fuzzy and if u scroll up and down it jus sounds awful. i cant work it out as it doesnt seem to happen on all pages. the worst culprits r when scrolling down google after a search, bebo and sites like that. it seems to b worse if the page has alot to load. im on vista and the computer itself is only a year old so doubt its anything to do wth the computer being to slow or anything.

i dont think its anything to do with wires on the outside either as ive moved everything about to try and solve the problem. originally i thought it was jus wma doing it but when streaming the football earlier i noticed it aswell.

any ideas??

cheers

Glen

Is it a laptop or desktop?

I use to have a problem like this on my Dell Inspiron 8200. I use to mute one of the audio processes and it

went away. I have a feeling it was the CD audio. Try to mute all but Wave and the master volume to see if it

goes away.

Try using another browser.

eg Mozilla Firefox alot better! may stop the problem too

it does it on mozilla to. i have both. dunno why haha

Is it a laptop or desktop?

I use to have a problem like this on my Dell Inspiron 8200. I use to mute one of the audio processes and it

went away. I have a feeling it was the CD audio. Try to mute all but Wave and the master volume to see if it

goes away.

sorry. its a desktop. jus noticed something else odd. its to do with the same problem but ive jus noticed my login is the only one that does it. my bros and mums dont.. i'll giv the volume controls a go.