arosa / lupo e/w switch

Hi all

My electric windows only work sometimes off the drivers side double window / central locking switch. They go up and down perfectly when they do work so I reckon the mechs are all sound. The passenger window works perfectly from the passenger side switch. So I'm suspecting a ****ed drivers side switch.

Anyone know if these switches are on any other cars in the vw / seat range or am I gonna have to visit the main stealer.. :(

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

My electric windows only work sometimes off the drivers side double window / central locking switch. They go up and down perfectly when they do work so I reckon the mechs are all sound. The passenger window works perfectly from the passenger side switch. So I'm suspecting a ****ed drivers side switch.

Anyone know if these switches are on any other cars in the vw / seat range or am I gonna have to visit the main stealer.. :(

Thanks

It's quite a common fault. I've just replaced both of mine which are located on the drivers door panel along with the door locking/unlocking switch. The switches are about £13.00 each + VAT from the stealers. Fairly straight forward job fitting them. Let me know if you need any help with instructions on fitting. Regards. Paul.