wheel referbs

HOLTY

me again my zenedr sports rims will need a refurb before going on the car but not got a clue who to use as they look like they are diamond cut faces any ideas im in the nottingham area thanks again dav

me again my zenedr sports rims will need a refurb before going on the car but not got a clue who to use as they look like they are diamond cut faces any ideas im in the nottingham area thanks again dav

Fake Splits FTW :D

So do mine. I know BJV Engineering will do the set for £180 inc VAT, but you'd need to get them there and pick them up. They seem to be one of the best firms to use (I think Rocco-Jocco uses them), but they will not guarantee the laquer on the diamond cut face as it doesn't adhere too well, which probably explains why the Zender Sports peel so badly in the first place. Unless we fancy constant polishing :( .

Heaven knows what Lupz is up to with those Turbos, but Humbrol and Hammerite must be rubbing their hands. I bet his Mum is loving that going on in the hallway.

Edited by IDGM