Springs

Sunderland

yh lowering most cars make it look awesome, dont put them on for performance or a better ride but if its for visual go for it!!

i wanna slam my arosa but wanna get the arosa sport 16v in the spring so cant see much point in spending that money until i buy one and spend the money on that :)

Aye, I've heard good things about Spax kit, 60mm drop would be sweet! A lot of people may suggest upgrading your shocks aswell, due to the extra strain put on the standard items with such a difference in ride height.

i saw that on europerformance that it said to buy new shocks if youre going lower than 40mm

why?

can you go without?

Your shocks will be sitting too low. Try running fast with your hands on the floor. You can do it but it's going to put your back out.

The standard shocks won't last long with really low springs. Yes people do say to change the shocks lower than 40mm for shorter ones but if your car is getting old then there isn't any harm in getting a new set even if you've only lowered it 30mm.

If you can't afford coilovers then either wait a few more months and save up or buy the springs now, then in a month or two buy some new rear dampers and then a few more months later buy the fronts.