Arosa Heater Controls / Panel Bulb Change

The backlight has gone to the heater controls on my Arosa. It's getting to be a nuisance with these dark mornings and evenings. I've got a bulb, cost a pittance, and I don't want to pay a stealer to fit it. I read an earlier post and know that I can remove the central knob but what next? There's a clear plastic knob inside that blocks access to anything else. I'm reluctant to pull on as it doesn't look that robust. I've even had the whole panel out, but to no avail. Any suggestions grateful appreciated. Thanks!

When you pull the centre control dial off the bulb is in there.

Im not sure what you mean about the clear plastic knob? I never had that on mine, i pulled it off and the bulb was sitting inside a clear plastic housing but there was access to the bulb, had to use some tweezers as its tight though

When you pull the centre control dial off the bulb is in there.

Im not sure what you mean about the clear plastic knob? I never had that on mine, i pulled it off and the bulb was sitting inside a clear plastic housing but there was access to the bulb, had to use some tweezers as its tight though

Thanks. I had a problem uploading a photo to the post. So I just made it my profile photo. Hope that explains. I guess I need to get rid of the clear plastic to access the bulb?

take the centre swich off for the fan speed

get some long nose pliers and gently put the bulb out

and replace with new bulb

i did this halford car park and used there pliers ;)

I wish it were that easy! As the picture shows there is a clear plastic "inner knob" in the way that blocks access to the pliers. I'm guessing I need to remove this before I can get to the bulb. But I don't want to pull too hard on it as it's brittle plastic and I'm wary about breaking it. Any ideas? Thanks.