farnham guildford area anyone?

tomflyer

Hi All,

I have been in conversation with John (NO-RICE founder) about a 10 year get together for NO-RICE celebration in September 2012.

E1K has its monthly meeting on the 12th June 2012 at Festival Place in Basingstoke (two junctions down from fleet services Junction 6) and we are inviting all the old NO-RICE attendees to come along and join in.

NO-RICE is on Face Book and the event is published on FB here: https://www.facebook...54197514635851/

We have a huge venue that holds 500+ cars. So if you have attended NO-RICE in the past and want to rekindle the atmosphere and get together with friends you have not seen for a long time then come to the event.

We are expecting a good turn out with all the regular E1K members and the old NO-RICE members attending.

The venue is a private car park so there will be no modified Saxo's/Corsa's/civic's etc allowed to encroach on the evening... As it is a private venue we MUST uphold the rules of no speeding/wheel spinning or general horse play as the Landlord and Festival Place employ security to maintain this.

The venue is car friendly in that the ramps are gentle and there are no kurbs. There is a £1 entrance fee for the car park for the night after 5pm (17:00hrs) and the event will start to fill up by 7pm (19:00hrs).

Please spread the word that all that use to attended NO-RICE.

German/VAG cars are welcome in preparation for the 10th anniversary of NO-RICE in September 2012 when I believe John is returning from France to attend the meeting at Festival Place in Basingstoke.

Regards.

Scott.

Hi All,

I have been in conversation with John (NO-RICE founder) about a 10 year get together for NO-RICE celebration in September 2012.

E1K has its monthly meeting on the 12th June 2012 at Festival Place in Basingstoke (two junctions down from fleet services Junction 6) and we are inviting all the old NO-RICE attendees to come along and join in.

NO-RICE is on Face Book and the event is published on FB here: https://www.facebook...54197514635851/

We have a huge venue that holds 500+ cars. So if you have attended NO-RICE in the past and want to rekindle the atmosphere and get together with friends you have not seen for a long time then come to the event.

We are expecting a good turn out with all the regular E1K members and the old NO-RICE members attending.

The venue is a private car park so there will be no modified Saxo's/Corsa's/civic's etc allowed to encroach on the evening... As it is a private venue we MUST uphold the rules of no speeding/wheel spinning or general horse play as the Landlord and Festival Place employ security to maintain this.

The venue is car friendly in that the ramps are gentle and there are no kurbs. There is a £1 entrance fee for the car park for the night after 5pm (17:00hrs) and the event will start to fill up by 7pm (19:00hrs).

Please spread the word that all that use to attended NO-RICE.

German/VAG cars are welcome in preparation for the 10th anniversary of NO-RICE in September 2012 when I believe John is returning from France to attend the meeting at Festival Place in Basingstoke.

Regards.

Scott.

I will be there this month :)

• 3 weeks later...