Lupo Sport exhaust options...

elajf1

Hi,

I reckon my cat is getting close to dying, next weeks MOT should confirm it either way, the rest of the exhaust is just about alive (with regular re-welding of the mounts). So... I know I can get a new CAT at a reasonable price but if I decided to go for a stainless system from the Cat back, what are my options?

Will the GTI twin tailpipe back box fit the sport withough having to mod the bumper?

I have seen a company on ebay "MIJ" offering custom built cat back exhausts, what are the other options?

I don't want anything loud as I commute on the motorway everyday to work, so either something like I have already got or the twin tail GTI kind of setup.

Cheers,

Adrian

I have a custom stainless one with a GTI style exit on my Sport. Looks mint, really quite but gives a nice tone when you put your foot down. Its never intrusive though, just a little bit of noise to let you know you've squeeze the pedal.

IIRC the sport and GTi ones are pretty much the same, they are both twin, the sport just has an oval tailpipe instead of the twin? If you look into the sport one you will see the twin pipes