quick question

seangreen04

It was just to quickly ask if anyone could enlighten me on how to take out the back seats. iv had the bottom out for a while and that was easy enugh but i cant see how the back rests are attatched. Do i have to take aprt the trim from the sides as im not too confident on this either?

cheers sean

There is a clip in the centre of where they both meet , basically use a screwdriver to flip the centres out and then slide the clips out, on the sides where they meet the chassis there is a little arm that needs rotating back too, then its a case of pushing it to one side and i used a screwdirver again just to jammy in and allow it to pop out.

There is a clip in the centre of where they both meet , basically use a screwdriver to flip the centres out and then slide the clips out, on the sides where they meet the chassis there is a little arm that needs rotating back too, then its a case of pushing it to one side and i used a screwdirver again just to jammy in and allow it to pop out.

cheers for the quick reply buddy. finally got that done. hope i dont need to put the seats back in ever as one of the clips fell down a hole...