My `Bass-Booty` Install :D

OK, ok, i know i don't own a lupo just yet, but i really had to get some bass back into my golf, so i Finally got the JL 6.5" sub installed today overview.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

JL amp with all it's wiring routed out of sight.

amp.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Custom built sub enclosure velcro'd and strapped in.

sub01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Boot light replaced & relocated with a twin Passat item.

sub02.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Now I just need to find somwhere to put the huge pile of assorted crap that I normaly carry around in the boot - maps, tools, petrol can, blanket... etc...etc... :roll:

And, possibly get rid of the CD changer in favour of an iPod port within the glove box, but i gotta put a wee bit more reaserch into that venture first smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Rach

cheers tigzy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

the box is a custom made item by myself smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> it's about 8" wide, 14" high, and 6" deep, it's kinda a weird shape too, as it has to fit in with the bump of thw heel arch.

the amp puts out 150w RMS, which is a bit more than the actual sub can handle, and with no distortion, it's all going pretty well. Obviously i need to run it in, and have a fiddle with the gain controls, and input sensitivity, and i've also got a `sub-volume` on the headunit itself to look at too. All in good time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

rach