Help!

Dazzzzzz...

Hi, I'm looking for help finding a car inparticular :) any help would be much appreciated

the Car is a Mk2 Seat Arosa Sport in Bright red(believed to me 02 plate however not sure),

last time i saw a picture of this was when i was going to buy it but the owner no longer wished to sell,

from what i remember it was lowered on coilovers, some form of deep dish wheels(really shiny kind of chrome looking), had a twin exit rear tailpipe(like the gti sort of but the pipes were more pointing up and kind of straight cut?, had fully colour coded bumpers and that is all i remember,

any help would be greatly appreciated and i may be willing to sort people out with some beer at a show if they help me to locate this ;)

I've been searching for a picture of the car all day but no luck i will try to find what wheels it had on etc, but still not sure if its the same as it was

thanks people :)

(if you'd like to add pics of cars to the thread to try to help me it would be greatly appreciated)

im sure it was on standard plate at the time mate, 52 or 02 rings a bell and it was in the midlands

2j0i0y8.jpg

Being honest it looked like that... but didn't have bonnet raisers on... same kind of alloys but they looked more polished, may have been the chrome steffan bcw's?

and also i'll try to find a pic of the style of exhaust...

(if anyone has a pic of that car from behind it would help please) :)

thanks for your help

edit : the tail pipe was something along this line...

http://www.custompipes.co.uk/images/tails/500/31.jpg

Edited by Dazzzzzz...