Total Closure

Hey guys,

I having a clifford 650 fitted to my 1.4 sport, and a function that i really want (which is compatable with the alarm) is total closure.

Does anyone have this on their loop?

I have leccy windows and central locking etc, but apparently the guy said for Total Closure to work on the alarm the car must have it as standard. Does anyone know if the loop's have this as standard? or how I could find out.

Ta.

Hey guys,

I having a clifford 650 fitted to my 1.4 sport, and a function that i really want (which is compatable with the alarm) is total closure.

Does anyone have this on their loop?

I have leccy windows and central locking etc, but apparently the guy said for Total Closure to work on the alarm the car must have it as standard. Does anyone know if the loop's have this as standard? or how I could find out.

Ta.

I know on my TDi if I hold the key in the "lock" or "unlock" position the windows and sunroof shut/open. Not sure if thats exactly what you meant, but thats me for you.

I know on my TDi if I hold the key in the "lock" or "unlock" position the windows and sunroof shut/open. Not sure if thats exactly what you meant, but thats me for you.

Yeah thats exactly what i mean. Cool. when i get a moment I'll check to see if mine does the same.

On some models VW have a small box of tricks that they install, that means you just hold the button on your VW fob instead of using the key in the door. They fit them to the polo so they may do a kit for a loop.

On some models VW have a small box of tricks that they install, that means you just hold the button on your VW fob instead of using the key in the door. They fit them to the polo so they may do a kit for a loop.

The issue I have is the alarm on my loop is not a factory install like normal peeps have, no, the numpty who owned the car before me had some crappy piece of junk installed that barely makes a noise! and doesnt seem to be wired into anything!

When I have the new alram fitted I will ask the chap and see what he says.

Its a Clifford Alarm which is being installed by Clifford so hopefully they'll be able to do something.