what do you reckon?

Oli H

will changing my steering wheel to a momo one for instance, make my steering easier or harder? bearing in mind i dont have power steering :(

any ideas?

cheers :)

I thought common sense would give you the answer to this?!

If you put a smaller wheel on its going to be harder to turn, if you put one on the same size it'll be the same, if you put a bigger one on it'll be easier.

I thought common sense would give you the answer to this?!

If you put a smaller wheel on its going to be harder to turn, if you put one on the same size it'll be the same, if you put a bigger one on it'll be easier.

sorry that was a pretty dimm question tbh, haha, do you know the size of a standard lupo steering wheel?

I don't know the size of standard wheel but the Momo Team 280mm wheel is the daddy! Got quite a few vw owner mates and most of them are rocking this wheel. Euro style down to a T

I don't know the size of standard wheel but the Momo Team 280mm wheel is the daddy! Got quite a few vw owner mates and most of them are rocking this wheel. Euro style down to a T

i know! thats exactly the one i want, its just im abit worried about steering issues, what with not having power steering :/

i guess it'd be a good work out for my muscles though!

Yeah dude! My first car was a 1.0 mk4 polo that had a momo wheel. Had biceps bigger than arnies after a long drive!! To be fair though its worth the hard work for the cool looks.

I don't know if they still are but Venom were doing a deal not so long ago the wheel and the boss adapter for about 125ish ;)

yeahhh, there on sale for £148 without delivery costs on venom, so i think ill bob down to lkperformance which is just down the road from my work, they're doing it for a similar price plus i think they'll fit it for me too!

Sound as a pound mate, go for it! All I need is to find the right car to start modding. :cheeky:

you looking for a lupo mate??

i reckon you should defo consider one!

Yeah defo want either a loop or arosa. Had my fill of polos n fancy a change. Couple nice looking arosa 1.4 16v sports on net at the mo that I'm keeping an eye on. Both black with the two tone red/black interior hmmmmm :P

Yeah defo want either a loop or arosa. Had my fill of polos n fancy a change. Couple nice looking arosa 1.4 16v sports on net at the mo that I'm keeping an eye on. Both black with the two tone red/black interior hmmmmm :P

hmm sounds mint mate! i love black cars! and red/black is always a good combination!

good luck with finding one mate!