'Stone chippings' on the bonnet of my Fox

Four of them, almost grouped together. Fairly sizeable. Three of them are still showing red paint, one is down tot he undercoat. Best way to deal with them, please? Or should I just take the car to Halfords and let them deal with it, for a hefty price? I tried taking a picture of the damage to be posted here, but it doesn't show up at all well.

Get some Dr Colourchip. I have some on its way, we bought £2000 worth on another forum group buy

I don't really want to mess with it myself. The car is only four months old and I have no experience of this sort of thing. I was thinking of taking it back to the VW dealer I bought it from and asking for a quote. I know it'll be expensive, but I'd like it to be dealt with properly. Failing that, there's Halfords own service. My last car suffered from rusted stone chip damage, and I don't want it again!

Vw will only subcontract it out anyway, so you may as well get chips away type places to do it

I was looking places like that. You call them and they come along and repair it, right? A mobile version of the service Halfords offer? What about Halfords, then? Are they any good? Do they charge per chip, or will I get the lot done for the one fee?