How do you remove door card

greening2170

bottom or top?

bottom ones got 4 screws along the bottom, philips head, take them out then pop it the end nearest the outside of the door (2 clip things) then the rest should slide out downwards iirc

Edited by Boy'dup

Top, i need to take out the electric window switch, Do i need to remove the door card for this?

im not entirely sure how theyre taken out but i expect the handle comes in 2 pieces, pop the top bit off and theyll be a screw behind it, then i assume its just the poppers round the outer edge,

thats all speculation, somebody must know

Top, i need to take out the electric window switch, Do i need to remove the door card for this?

they on poppers you put from the corners and work your way round then you will get to pulling the switch, hope it helps

my window F*ck goes down but when it comes up its comes up on an angle so i tryed sorting it out my self but if i drop the window when removing the window regulator in the door it so hard get back up so me mates going to it for me at his garage so

Ry