Tweeter and winder

Does anybody know where I can get a dash tweeter speaker just to replace the one I blew while playing "Sweet Child o' Mine" really loud. It sounded good at the time, but regret it now. And a damn window winder too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ive been trawling the net and ebay with no success.

Dude.

Why you gonna pay for one off ebay, and lineing the pocket of some keen scrapyard chalenger

These tweets are a standard VAG Blaupunkt tweeter found in the most VAG range.

Call round the breakers yards in the yellow pages, and look on the breakers yards websites, to find a writen off Lupo/Polo and buy your self one for pence rather than pounds off some lazy ass ebay junky.

Hope this helps.

Oh ya, when it starts to distort, turn it down a little, other wise you'll be looking for more and more tweets! lmao

Off topic, but have you guys seen the new smileys?

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

Did you find one mate?

Ive just thought

I have replaced mine so somewhere I will have the standard tweets that I was saving to `re-fit` if I ever sold.

Im never gonna sell, so give me a shout if you still need one.