Polo Show this weekend at

Tigz™

flyer.jpg

Due to the success of last years Polo Show, with over 80 Polos turning up each day! We decided It would be a good Idea to do it all again. Only bigger and Better!! Were aiming for the same chilled weekend of pure Polo's that we had last year but with more people, more traders, and more of the best Polos in the UK. So Come to the show, see old friends and make some new ones in a relaxed atmosphere. There is also going to be a show and shine (self judged by entrants, all funds paid to top 3 places - please contact an organiser before hand if you are interested), club stands and camping available alongside everyone's cars parked up for all to see. Billing also has additional facilities such as a fun fair and a restaurant/bar. We are going to have a few specific traders at the get together and you are all more than welcome to bring any old Polo parts that you are trying to shift and have your own `Auto-Jumble`.

There is no charge for entry beyond that of Billings own fee (approx. a tenner a night I believe) and camping is also available onsite, free of charge.

So why not come down, relax and make a weekend of it. If you are interested in attending or want more information on the weekend please contact either Steve on stephen.millo@stasys.co.uk or Kam on fluxco@porka.net

WHATS THERE?

Okay - here are the HIGHLIGHTS of what it offers.

Food:

Fish and Chip Shop

Indian Take a way

Cafes

Japanese and Tapanyaki resturant

Sweet shop

Super Market

Public Houses - 5 of them!!!

A fun fair!

Free shower blocks, toilet blocks, fresh water taps in all areas.

Plus there are a load of other items as well, other shops, things to do and see etc. So you definately won't get bored even if they get bored with Polo's!! (But im sure that wont be a problem!)

ACCOMODATION

Camping

Camping on both the Friday and Saturday is allowed. Fee is as per Billing own entrace fee (about £10 a night)

Ok Guys Im coming down for this one.

So far there is :

Tigz (Andi)

YLC (Sarah)

Yep I'm going biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Finding any excuse to get out of a work social 'do on the Sunday!

Was there last year too - good show although it stunk of chicken sh*t everytime the wind blew...nice :roll: (word of warning incase it's the same this year!)

And Andi, in response to your question to Robin in the other thread in lupo chat, yes Robin will be there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

crap I dont think I can make the week after! Oh feck it, i'll have to get out of it, can post about somewhere then not turn up! lol

Is there anything else on this weekend?

• 2 weeks later...