a bit of change hehe

lupotdiboy

Image158-1.jpg

right guys here is a bit of an update, swince putting vw stickers on the old wheels, i had been wondering what to do when i stumbled across a set of starlite 14x7 vw wheels and eneded up buying them they needed sum attention in other words they needed a recon witch lead me to changing the colour of them also magically at the same time as this i managed to get my coilovers and managed to get it all on at the same time.

so heres whats on the lupo now!

phil J coilovers

vw starlites with 185/50/14 yokohamas (awesome tyres)

black vw badge front

fli trap 10" sub

Pioneer head unit

what ya think?? guna have to lift the front up though because of the drive shaft issue :angry:

IMG]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk83/lupotdiboy/Ima.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image084.jpg

Image093.jpg

Image094.jpg

Edited by lupotdiboy

Nice to see this car show its face on here :)

Its a mint looking car, seen this in the flesh by pure luck and also had a nice chat with Ross & co.

Wheels aren't actually that bad at all, in fact i wouldn't have thought they were ripspeed wheels when I saw them.

Nice to see this car show its face on here :)

Its a mint looking car, seen this in the flesh by pure luck and also had a nice chat with Ross & co.

Wheels aren't actually that bad at all, in fact i wouldn't have thought they were ripspeed wheels when I saw them.

ye i am really chuffed with the way it looks, not sure weather to do much more to it, i like the look of it, not sure about tints?? or going lower,, hmmm dno.

Edited by lupotdiboy

• 4 months later...