colour coding bumbers

hoggys wee arosa

hey i have a standard 01 plate arosa and im wanting to get the bottom half on my bumbers the same as the rest of the car ! can u just get them painted over in a garage or what ??

cheers

hoggy

i got mine properly done by a paint sprayer .... looks really good though .... its like you've lowered it without actually lowering it if you get me!

i got mine properly done by a paint sprayer .... looks really good though .... its like you've lowered it without actually lowering it if you get me!

how much did it cost u for front and back ??

i had mine smoothed in and painted i also had a spoiler fitted and my wheel arhes streched and obviousley that included ppainting them got a friend of a friend to do it for 500 all in not sure wat discount i got though (that is font and back bumpers)

hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
hey i have a standard 01 plate arosa and im wanting to get the bottom half on my bumbers the same as the rest of the car ! can u just get them painted over in a garage or what ??

cheers

hoggy

hoggy , i seen there your from the bishy area , speak to William who works for Elders of Kirkintilloch , he done all the recent body work on my arosa and done a fantastic job , also he done my arches :lol:

hoggy , i seen there your from the bishy area , speak to William who works for Elders of Kirkintilloch , he done all the recent body work on my arosa and done a fantastic job , also he done my arches :lol:

aww cheers mate eh how much do u think it would cost for frot and back colour coded and smoothed out ?

hoggyyy.

william does them properly if your wanting them smoothed out , this is a complete off the top of my head here , if i remember rightly i was £500ish to get them fully smoothed out and painted

william does them properly if your wanting them smoothed out , this is a complete off the top of my head here , if i remember rightly i was £500ish to get them fully smoothed out and painted

a dunno if a should just get a full respray insted then cheers for ur help !!