Possible Lupo Gti owner: Hello all

JordanTypeR

Hello everyone,

I've just joined the site after looking through the members gallery last night. There are some gorgeous rides in there :thumbup:

Anyway, it's my girlfriend who's looking to get one (I just get the bonus of driving it :cheeky: ).

Has anyone got any advice to give us on searching for one?

What are they like to own and drive?

She currently has a 106 GTi, anyone know what they're like in comparison?

Thanks

Jordan

Have you had a search about buying tips for a Gti? the question is asked all the time so plenty of answers out there.

I have had one for almmost a year now and i love it! its such a head turner and fantastic drive!

I think the 106 Gti is the closest rival to the loop, they are similar on cornering abilities and performance. She will find a much better build quiality on the loop and a much more 'special' car overall.

I agree with Matty_Gti

The 106 and the loop are very similar...although the 106 will handle better (hence my purchase of coilovers). I loved my 106..but it was made of cheese...and had nowhere near the refinement of the vw. The 106 has aged badly now...wheras the loop still looks fresh.

She wont regret it.