Hiiiiiiidieeeee hoooooo

Little Vik

Hello everyone,

Thought id best say hello. Im Vikki from Hertfordshire, ive got a 1.4 Lupo S. Got her back in June to help save the miles and pennies on my Focus RS. Shes saved me a fortune, as well as given me many smiles.

acecafefocus.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Ive also got a 2.0 Turbo'd Corsa

rollingroadfloss.jpg

lol ive had the corsa for years and years now, shes been in many different forms. But im pretty happy with her now, when the engine first went in she got 260 on the rollers, when she went on a few years ago she got 229 on the last run on a baking hot day so she should be running about 240ish on a normal day.

Shes also on air ride.

As for the RS she is the best car i have ever owned or driven (shes better then the elise, scooby, s3 etc etc ive had) soooo much fun.

As for the RS she is the best car i have ever owned or driven (shes better then the elise, scooby, s3 etc etc ive had) soooo much fun.

girl after my own heart :D

usual move is from a lupo to a vx/elise though, quite a big step down in performance but hope you enjoy it.

Ive still got the corsa and rs, loopys just in addition, im gonna be like one of those old ladies that stinks of piss but instead of collecting cats its gonna be cars lol

^ lol - if i had a penny for everytime i said that :rolleyes: I also claim that i will map my electric wheelchair, lower it and fit stretch tyres :shades:

Oh hell yeah!!! I sooooo want one of those scooter things but like you its gonna be decked have alloys and potentially nos

^ yep. Been saying it sinse i was, like, 15 haha. Nowt wrong with forward planning like :) And i refuse to be part of the blue rinse brigade. I will still be sporting my usual Cerise pink hair :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome peeps... as for the performance cars, yeah got the bug at 21 when i bought my elise (had a 1.4 corsa before that and as much as i thought she was performance, she clearly wasnt!) never looked back since