-Steve-

Hey there folks

I'm from Aberdeen and my girlfriend is currently looking for a new car. She is learning to drive (had 1 test but failed at end when reversing round a corner - she was gutted). She currently has a 94 corsa b but with lack of power steering she wants to sell up and getting something newer and better as she would prefer to have it.

Currently looking at Lupo's, Polo's and Golf MK4's but I think she is quite taken by the Lupo.

Her step dad has said she should look at a 1.4 for whichever car she wants (corsa is a 1.2) mainly because it'll last her longer ie. in 6 months time she won't be looking for a bit more power.

Any advice on purchasing a Lupo would be great. She has a budget of around £3000

Cheers

Edited by -Steve-

if its a 1.4 shes after theres two - a 75bhp version and the 100bhp sport, which you get the centre exit exhaust and a few more electric bits etc- worth having a look on the for sale section on here - and be prepared to travel to get a good'un! good luck gettin one bud