Lupo 1.4tdi tuning

jr

i know its been asked befire but..................

pick up my brand new tdi sport next week and was wondering whats should be my first step with tunnign it (never had a deisel so not sure)

read about the jabba chip which for £500 seems to give good gains, but what else it avalible

I'd be tempted to go with the Jabba custom remap (around 500 quid if I remember correctly) - they really know their stuff, and will set it up just as you like. Doubt anyone else could get more out of the engine, and the cost is very reasonable, so I say go with them.

it wont be imidiate just gathering ideas, prob go for the jabba one TBH, then a set of vw lowering spings and ronal turbos

but also i have my other car to spend on (standard looking 1.4 corsa with 136bhp)

SBD performance manifold , 264 degree shrieck cams , piper venier pulleys , Uprated valve springs and caps , Pocketed pistons , Mantzel powerbox , Omex ecu , 7500 rev limit, ap racing 4 paddle clutch, decat, arp conrod bolts, Full BFO system, ported, polished and flowed head