centre console removal

yer sure mate, you dont HAVE to remove the whole dash. but you will need to remove the lower part of the central console.off the top of my head theres about 4 screws inside the backing (where the radio slots into)

the once this is out the upper part slots into the dash, thats plastic welded from under the dash, but you can pall them part with a bit of help from a trim tool.

iam going plastic weld it back on but i have removed the dash so its easy, altho iam sure you could just use a hot glue gun and stick it back and it will never move as it slots into the dash at the top and altho the lower console will hold it in place.

• Like 1

yer sure mate, you dont HAVE to remove the whole dash. but you will need to remove the lower part of the central console.off the top of my head theres about 4 screws inside the backing (where the radio slots into)

the once this is out the upper part slots into the dash, thats plastic welded from under the dash, but you can pall them part with a bit of help from a trim tool.

iam going plastic weld it back on but i have removed the dash so its easy, altho iam sure you could just use a hot glue gun and stick it back and it will never move as it slots into the dash at the top and altho the lower console will hold it in place.

Thank you mate...!

I'll try to do it...!

:lol:

But I need to ask you a favour...!

My english is not good a lot...so I'm asking you to write me the steps for do a perfect work...!

Hope you can do it...!

:rolleyes:

D.

• 1 year later...
hey buddy,

how did you take the air vents/ light switch out on the right hand side and how do you get the one on the left out of the dashboard?

You can prise them both out with a screw driver and the one on the right with the lights, there is little clips on the dimmer switch and for the main lights, you need to remove the cables going to hte back of the switch, then push in the 2 small clips at the bottom of the whole thing looking from behind. you then push the whole switch through from the back:)

• 1 year later...

hey guys. going the same thing. but the the lower bit of centre console (where the stereo is) when i disconect the stero... will i need the unlock code??