Kent Area

yello feeva

Does anyone know anywhere decent and reliable in the kent, preferably medway, that i can use in future to mod my vw fox? at the moment im saving up money for work on lowering the suspension and new 15" alloys. Also being a first year driver my insurance is scraping the £1000 mark fully comp, would the new suspension and wheels increase my insurance by a lot?

Does anyone know anywhere decent and reliable in the kent, preferably medway, that i can use in future to mod my vw fox? at the moment im saving up money for work on lowering the suspension and new 15" alloys. Also being a first year driver my insurance is scraping the £1000 mark fully comp, would the new suspension and wheels increase my insurance by a lot?

Declaring modifications will add a little to your insurance but as it's suspension and wheels rather than a power performance increase it probably won't be much! M insurance was £180 fully comp this year - I remember being 17 and puking at the cost of insurance!

Declaring modifications will add a little to your insurance but as it's suspension and wheels rather than a power performance increase it probably won't be much! M insurance was £180 fully comp this year - I remember being 17 and puking at the cost of insurance!

jesus christ dude £180 so cheap?!? i know in april after driving a year (and hopefully havin 1 years no claim) my insurance should drop very nicely :) thanks for the prompt reply, i saw the other thread regarding your speaker set up which i find very useful as i need to get my sounds sorted out, the factory speakers just dont cut the mustard!

jesus christ dude £180 so cheap?!? i know in april after driving a year (and hopefully havin 1 years no claim) my insurance should drop very nicely :) thanks for the prompt reply, i saw the other thread regarding your speaker set up which i find very useful as i need to get my sounds sorted out, the factory speakers just dont cut the mustard!

Welcome, if you have any probs let me know, be prepared that the rear speakers are not separated or boxed so they have very little bass. I haven't got round to fitting a small sub to sort that out yet as I can't find out if the standard unit has an output that can be used.

Good Luck!