Im a happy fella

M1 Lupo

Well Ladies and Gents, this morning I had that magic phone call from the VW garage to say: "Dan, your car is here, you can come and have a look". (It was delivered on Friday, but they waited a day to call me).

This was very shortly followed by the sound of screaching tyres and my TDi hitting the rev limiter in each gear.

Got to the garage and saw my new baby. So shiny and I love the new car smell! I dont know why but I felt so happy I almost jumped for joy.

I started it up briefly to hear it purr, I now see why I'm going from derv to petrol. 16 valvers sound mint!

Its only 8 days now! Then my prescious will be mine for good! Bring on the BMC and bucket seats.

Yeah, it was bravery today indeed. I stripped out the sound system wiring, amplifiers, head unit, signal processor, subs and speakers. Then the induction kit, TDi tuning box, bulbs, neons and all sorts.

Isn't it amazing what you find when taking your car apart. I also found a ten pound note under the driver side seat. Bonus!

Putting on a personalised reg (I'm not to fussed on them myself but it used to be my mums and my dad wants me to have it) and I'm dropping in the certificate and insurance cover note on Thursday, which he said would be plenty of time. I work about 3 minutes from the dealer so I can go while I'm in work on monday.