Heater lights

alilupo

I have found this thread:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...l=heater+lights

But the pictures are not visable to me. Maybe because I am in work/maybe they aren't there anymore.

If the latter is true can anyone dig the pictures out for me?

Cheers

I can't see the pictures either and I would be interested as mine only come on after I've been driving about 5 mins so want to see if anything is loose or going.

Anyone help withs pics

I can't see the pictures either and I would be interested as mine only come on after I've been driving about 5 mins so want to see if anything is loose or going.

Anyone help withs pics

i have to hit the side of the centre console and they come on :lol:

i have to hit the side of the centre console and they come on :lol:

Mine did that as well, now the bulb is gone completely, hopefully its not a loose connection in there as I was sweating like a bastid trying to get the control unit out, I must have taken half the console apart until I pulled the control knob off in a fit of rage and the bulb was sitting looking at me....

Was not impressed at all, and I would be really pissed if I had to take the dash apart to trace the connections back.

P.S. this is the time to say "oh you just change the angle of the dangle and the control unit pops out".