VWR Lupo's new err...........Bora 2.0 SE

VWR Lupo

Recently helped my girlfriend get a 2.0 SE Bora . . . good car . . . just need to keep checking the oil level as the 2.0 8v engine is know to drink it - design fault apparently . . .

Ive been told about that, will keep an eye on it! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
Looks really nice on the dark wheels. My other half spotted your Lupo yesterday, nice to see another one in the area.

I see you in the mornings or evenings quite often Linz, either on the A92 or past Gateside like this morning when i was in the Lupo! :rolleyes:

Passed you a couple of days ago too in my dark blue Alfa with P17 plate on, and I thought you waved at me........ :confused:

I see you in the mornings or evenings quite often Linz, either on the A92 or past Gateside like this morning when i was in the Lupo! :rolleyes:

Passed you a couple of days ago too in my dark blue Alfa with P17 plate on, and I thought you waved at me........ :confused:

Can't say I have noticed you before this week actually - sorry! But I am totally clueless when I am driving along - especially in the mornings. Yeah I waved, recognised the plate! Was too late when I saw you in the Lupo the next day - took me too long to realise and register.

Can't say I have noticed you before this week actually - sorry! But I am totally clueless when I am driving along - especially in the mornings. Yeah I waved, recognised the plate! Was too late when I saw you in the Lupo the next day - took me too long to realise and register.

Yeah it was always heading in the opposite direction on the duel carriageway before when I had the Bora......but i'm always driving different cars!

Cant help spotting your Lupo tho especially when you've got your lights on! :shades:

I go other way to work sometimes like when seen you this week! :rolleyes:

What cars Byran got these days?