hi im mike

mike1

hi im mike. im from jersey (channel islands) currently drive polo 16v but looking to sell up pretty soon and get a lupo gti.

pic of wat im drivin.

IMG_1179.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_1189.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

not your normal euro polo but our roads over here are crap so cant afford to have wide brittle wheels when you risk hitting a pothole and either smashing the rim or bending the arch. so chose the speedlines as there strong light and a bit different wat is normally put on polo's its about 10mm lower on the front and 20mm lower on the bak than in those pictures now. i love it to bits but its just not practicle anymore cause im allways having to thrash the ass off of it to get any fun out of it and i want to be able to take it on holiday wich means 100mph+ motorway driving. so thats why im here my next car will be a lupo gti wanted one since my brothers girlfriend got on brandnew bak in 2000.

anyway enough of my babling lol

Edited by mike1