Photos

catch22scaleb

can anybody help me, i have just ordered a brand new front bumper for the lupo gti the other day, when i ordered it they asked me if it was the bumper with the fog lights in, now then i didnt know that vw did the gti front bumper with fog lights in as standard... does anybody have any pics of the lupo gti with the standard vw issue bumper with fog lights? as i am curious as to what it looks like as i was going to modify mine (maybe) depending what it looks like.

i would really appreciate any help & photos that people have - but please only send me the standard issue vw bumper with fog light pics please - i dont want any over the top boy racer style front bumper pics

can you send me pics to catch22scaleb@yahoo.co.uk

thanks everyone

sal

aha! a north easterner! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

in answer to your question though, the gti doesnt actually come with fog's in the bumper - the two smaller lamps at the front are dipped headlights, and main beam. i guess with the car having xenons that fogs are not needed.

andrew

They might not be talking about the gti bumper. The normal lupo is available with or without fogs but there's no gti bumper with fogs. I'd double check if it's a gti bumper if i was you. Where did you order it from?

What colour's your gti? Don't see many about round bishop auckland!

thanks for clearing that up for me you guys, i kinda figured that too, like you said especially with the xenons as you said - they are kinda bright enough.

my little baby is silver - if you drive round bishop mine is usually parked up outside of laceys bar, thursday night to sunday night, it was missing a bumper for a little while & was looking a little bit sorry for herself, but she is all fixed & should be ready to pick up all freshly fixed & resprayed - bless her...

if ever you see me just wave - i always wave back at people, even when i dont have a clue who ya are...

if ever you are out & recognise me or if ever you are drinking in laceys or the beehive - then please come up & say hello - i am the mad barmaid that is always smiling & always dancing about...

even better - buy me a drink lol

thanks you guys for all ya help, i thought i was going insane for a while there...

ps i recognise that sexy little mk1 cabbie from somewhere...

as if theres another two people from the bish area on here. i fairly thought i would of been the only one

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> There's a few kicking about but not sure who's on here and who's not. A couple of others that i've seen are a black sport and an anthracite gti. Think i've seen a silver sport about too.