Bump Strips - Hairdryer plus elbow grease?

SoftBlueSim

Chaps and Chapesses,

[1] Do the bump strips come of with heat or are they clipped on and would leave holes that would then need filling and painting?

[2] Does anybody know if the Ibiza Cupra Splitter that Paul's 16V in the People's Lupo's is a direct fit or does it need modification? I like the look of that, especially if it was coupled to something like the BigsBoysToys foglamp conversion for the standard bumper . . . . . a rather nice mod no?

[3] 15"s or 16"s with a 30 or 40mm drop - what is the concensus?

[4] I only have the 1.4 16V 75bhp - has anybody fitted an induction kit to it or isn't it worth it? Maybe just change the filter?

Saw Fran's ABT on the weekend in the show and shine in VolksFest Wales - very groovy it was too!

Thanks ppl! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Chaps and Chapesses' date='

[1'] Do the bump strips come of with heat or are they clipped on and would leave holes that would then need filling and painting?

[2] Does anybody know if the Ibiza Cupra Splitter that Paul's 16V in the People's Lupo's is a direct fit or does it need modification? I like the look of that, especially if it was coupled to something like the BigsBoysToys foglamp conversion for the standard bumper . . . . . a rather nice mod no?

[3] 15"s or 16"s with a 30 or 40mm drop - what is the concensus?

[4] I only have the 1.4 16V 75bhp - has anybody fitted an induction kit to it or isn't it worth it? Maybe just change the filter?

Saw Fran's ABT on the weekend in the show and shine in VolksFest Wales - very groovy it was too!

Thanks ppl! wall.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i had an iduction kit, K&N 2nd vage car i put it on, and bloomin' broke sensors !! doh !! bigcry.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

id go with K&N pannel filter, goin to do as much cos the iduction kit is on the top the engine and gets warm air off it.

welcome !

pics.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

if u dont know how to have a look in the readers section

if still dont send them on, ill see what i can do wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

re. 2 , never noticed the front lip blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> - thou 60mm/40mm drop id loose that r the 1st ramp as i go up my lane :sarc: