Discounted Arosa bodykit - Seen on SEATEnthusiasts

twisty b-road

not keen on that at all. i agree the gti bumper is fugly. but that bumper is an arosa bumper with a rear skirt bonded on!

??? not sure about that TBH Si - but then again it's your mota - so you do wot you gotta do mate! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> just looks a bit too "stuck on" for my likin'. maybe with a bit of creative genius and some filler it might look better? ???

i will swap you my dented one! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

often wondered if i had the heart to do this. i am waiting for a small rear bump then i get a new bumper. you see i have had the optinutiy many times with some fool driving to close but im a bit scared they would just get out and batter me. my original plan was a round about. go to move off then stop. people always asume the car has gone and drive off looking if a car is apporaching. from the right. bump. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> knowing my luck i will hit a uninsured driver and have to claim off my insurance! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

still dosnt solve the problem. she might batter me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />