Fk Coilovers

EssexLoop

FK AUTOMOTIVE

Konigsport Fully Adjustable Coilover Kit 40 - 70mm Drop, Rebound Adjustable, Height Adjustable, Extra Lowering Possible (for track use), Wrenches & Protection Spray Included in all Kits, Koni Shock Absorbers...

VW Lupo GTI (6ES)

£597.95 (inc VAT)

yeah its pretty cool isnt it... get yourself some Tigz definately, dont worry mate when you see my car next week you will see how stupid it looks with standard spensh, shame i wont get the coilovers on by then, but you know how it is

QUOTE(Tigz)
im sick of being able to see the tread of my tyres!

yeah you and me both mate, but theres only a certain amount of modifying you can do at once, without it taking over your whole life, think my car may go a bit quiet on the mods for a little while

I cant remember the name of them, they have just been released (dont tell anyone but I seen them in "Fresh Stuff" in Max Power) Gonna go for 16s this time. Not gonna over do it with 17s.

I think 16s look big enough on a Lupo, they seem to look like 17s anyway.

There like a deep dish style, not trying to copy the likes of euro style deep dish, just really fresh and diffrent.

Gonna take a couple of months to save up for them though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

let me know how you get on with these mate as im currently looking at taking the coilover route biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

they sound a good spec at a good price, be interested to see what happens smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good news on the coilovers mate, hope they work out for you. I'd be interested to know what you think as l've ordered a set of KW Variant 2 coilovers this week but they wont be on the car for a couple of weeks. I was gonna go for the Variant 1's that alot of people have but found a real good price at www.motorsportworld.co.uk. They seem to be top guys but time will tell when they arrive! Say you in the Loop the other day tigz near meadowhall, looking sweet! hopefully see you around soon with coilovers, custom system and l've also got a Pipercross Viper to fit on it aswell. Took a bit of modding but nothing too taxing.

Chris

Hey guys, just had my konigsport coilovers fiited yesterday but couldn't be there to see them fitted. The ride is very different but the back needs to be stiffened. Does anyone know how i can get to the top mounts easily?

Do I need to take any panels off around the back seats or is there an easier way?

Any help would be great, FK Coilovers are definately a good purchase.