15x7 tyre sizes

pro3mark

i would cancel your order asap. those are snow tyres. they will get messed up almost straight away in normal roads let alone summer lol. they wont give you much grip anyway for sure that summer tyres can give you consistently. i expect they are ribbed surface aswell. change it for the KH15 if you really need a 175/50.

the manufacutuer made them to spec for a 5.5" rim.

repeat kw17 are for snow and ice and slush covered tarmac , not for normal use. not even for use in our winter time really.

Edited by qually

heres the pics

IMG_3631-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_3633-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and then the straight down on the edge of the tyre

IMG_3634-01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

where as for the amount of dry weather we actually get in scotland , with more slick tyres your would be f*cked in the rain cause theres less ways for the water to get out from under the tyre

no, but my point is you dont need a snow tyre. as said its upto you. but considering khumo do a 175/50/15 for a normal uk tyre kh15 that seems a better choice. i reccomend if avon still make it the 175/50/15 cr500, very sticky. havent seen it listed though recently.

Edited by qually

the 165(180) are fedearl formozas. i live in norway, but they are still for sale her, and they are out on a international site aswell, a hellof a lot cheaper then wher i bougt them!! hehe, cant se to find the site.

Edited by duplostyle

@ OLW - thanks for the pics, they should look good and hopefully i should be able to get preety low

@ qually - ive spoken to a few people and in there experience, in most day to day situations the kw17's trump the kh15's

so im preety happy that they should do me fine, if not, il buy some more, and wait for some snow

@ duplostyle - thanks for the info matey, ive ordered these, but if theyre not right, il give you a pm, see if you can get hold

of some for me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mark