???? Alloys + Lowering ????

Shaka60

Just Joined, Hows it going, As I have just got my 1.4 Lupo a few months ago I'm now getting round to putting Alloys on it and lowering it. I am wondering what are the best alloys to use and the best springs. I was thinking 15 inch alloys but dont know what kind. How low can you go???

springs r fixed drop where coilovers u can adjusted the height of the drop ! -

springs cost u about £100

coilovers cost u about £500(thats a good set) - like FK r H&R

think one site is www.fkautomotive.de loads on that site, and i think they r top quatliy ....

i had about `70-80` mm drop on the front was to low... was so bumpy irish roads

heres another deep dish wheel that i think looks very well.

os_rh.cups.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

RH CUPRAD

lupo3.jpg

well i hope that been some help mate, u need any more help let me know smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

guess whos bored in work :sarc: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

only wheeel the suits the lupo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> -

well thats not ture, but i think the Euro look is the way to go, deep dish and drop the car to the ground biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I disagree. I do like some things the europians do...(they did build the Lupo)....but I dont think we should copy them. I think we should mod our own way...the British way biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...