My Arosa

Steve m

Cheers, im really happy that aztec print was doing my nut!

nice car mate, i have exactly the same but in metalic green. I was planning on getting the reiger lower front as well but i think it looks betta with smoothed upper bumper like on the loop. Sport lower bumper would look ace tho with the spotlights. All in all a nice car ! how can any one say arosa's are ugly ! :confused:

nice car mate, i have exactly the same but in metalic green. I was planning on getting the reiger lower front as well but i think it looks betta with smoothed upper bumper like on the loop. Sport lower bumper would look ace tho with the spotlights. All in all a nice car ! how can any one say arosa's are ugly ! :confused:

Cheers, I fanced smoothing the bumpers but I use the car everyday and its a ballache without it.

• 8 months later...

Not posted for a while so I thought I would take some better pictures. Done a few little bits since last time, new aerial, rear wiper, and painted my rear drums black. Hoping to get to Edition 38 this year and getting chance to chatting to some people so hopefully I will see some of you there.

dscn2163aw4.jpg

dscn2164wi8.jpg

dscn2165xk5.jpg

dscn2166lr8.jpg

dscn2168fk0.jpg

Cheers for looking.

Steve.

I think you might be able too if you heat them up a bit, its just you can see where they join round the lens so I would have to do a spot on job re-sealing them.

ah fair enough if you could seal it up nicely it would look awesome. may see if i can find some cheap and do it myself lol

Cheers mate, saw your readers ride thread and yours is looking good. Wish I could go as low as yours.

thanks man. Id love it alot lower tbh. . If you want yours lower then why dont you ;)

thanks man. Id love it alot lower tbh. . If you want yours lower then why dont you ;)

The roads are shocking where I live and the entrance into work has potholes and a masive cobble hump that the front bumper only just misses.