eibach or kw coilovers?

bucko

just been looking through demon tweeks catalogue and saw that EIBACH make coilovers for the lupo, although it doesn't say if their for GTI's or not. It just says not for 3cyl/fsi.

They are height adjustable from 0 to -70mm

there are 2 kits avaliable one with adjustable damping and one without.

The adj height & damping versions cost £894.80

The adj height only versions cost £642.64

Also they can supply KW coilovers as well

there are 3 kits avaliable all height adjustable from -40mm to -70mm

version 1 is adj height only

version 2 is adj height & adj damping rebound only

version 3 is adj height & adj damping bumb & rebound

version 1 costs £582.95

version 2 costs £699.54

version 3 costs £932.72

both companies have a good reputation for making good quality kits. both companies used lots by touring cars and rally cars as well.

What u guys think? gonna ring demon tweeks tomorow see what they say!

KW variant 3 is the overkill....

I have the Koni kit, ant I must say I'm happy with them. They're hart as hell, that's true, but damn, my Loop holds the road like nothing else tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> And they should be fine with the GTI, as the TDI I have is abour 200 kgs heavier...

I only fitted my FK konigsports at the weekend so i'm still in my honeymoon period with them. But I have to say, I love them more than a fat kid love cake biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Word of warning mate. When i initially made my coilover enquiries the Eibach ones were not height adjustable at the rear. I think the kits you looked at my be the new range but still worth checking.

I have had my FK/ Koni kit for 7000 miles now and they are still as amazing as ever. Also they still look shiney and polished as you get a sealer spray with the kit so it doesnt get all corroded and oxidised.

Cant fault H&R though as they are awesome as well. Would reccommnd adjustable damping though as i found i had to adjust the damping abit at first as the front was abit soft and bouncy on fast roads.