im doing a 150ft SCAD jump

Arun

this Saturday im going to jump from a 150ft crane into a net confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> (as i understand it lol)

heard it on the radio and it sounded a laff so i sent off for a fundraising pack, got it today and need to raise £100 by Saturday 3pm lol.

so far iv got £50 but hopefully should get another £30-50 at work then see my mates after.

the money is going to the Bristol Royal Infirmary childrens hospital.

SCAD jump

grand appeal

feel free to come watch if your local. KISS FM are gonna be there, people jumping 9am-5pm, im at 3.15

Edited by Arun

Where is it? I gotta pop in to bristol tomorrow. Might pop along or just avoid the whole area! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ye, it was mint. raised over £140

you hang suspended by a rope attatched at your waist so your hanging face-up, then the bloke asked if i wanted a countdown "na, whenever you want mate. im slughtly uncomfortable with my closenesss to you crotch" then he pulled the string and i fell.

was pretty tame then it sped up and it felt like all the air went from my lungs. then i braced myself for the bang when i hit the net but it never came, you just sort of slow down as if your braking in your car.

ill post up the vid when i work out how to host it somewhere

Edited by Arun