2 Lupo's

Pozza

Didn't even know this was going. Was just at a mates house and needed som cash so nipped upto the cash points near TGI Fridays and there was a massive cruise going on wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Spotted a couple of very nice looking Lupo's. One Red, one Silver. Both sports from what I could tell. Both looking very nice.

Bloke driving the Red un acknowledged me as I was walking back to my car.

Didn't even know this was going. Was just at a mates house and needed som cash so nipped upto the cash points near TGI Fridays and there was a massive cruise going on wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Spotted a couple of very nice looking Lupo's. One Red, one Silver. Both sports from what I could tell. Both looking very nice.

Bloke driving the Red un acknowledged me as I was walking back to my car.

from wot i can remember when i used to go to ponte cruise they was a silver gti and a red sport that that were to gether every time think red 1 was lowerd on ronal turbos i belive and gti was lowerd with alloys. they from our area

from wot i can remember when i used to go to ponte cruise they was a silver gti and a red sport that that were to gether every time think red 1 was lowerd on ronal turbos i belive and gti was lowerd with alloys. they from our area

That was the Red one I saw. Very nice it is. It may have been a GTi it was with, I only saw it for a second, but im sure it had spotlights at the font

Edited by Pozza

That was the Red one I saw. Very nice it is. It may have been a GTi it was with, I only saw it for a second, but im sure it had spotlights at the font

i know the owner of the red 1 is a youngish lad and the guy who owns the silver gti is big lad but i know those 2 go every were together cruise wise if not mistaken think red 1 got rear windows tinted possibly front 2 as well cant b sure

i know the owner of the red 1 is a youngish lad and the guy who owns the silver gti is big lad but i know those 2 go every were together cruise wise if not mistaken think red 1 got rear windows tinted possibly front 2 as well cant b sure

no this was not the 'big lad' with the gti (me). it is 2 sports. the silver one is the one with the ronals on now and the red one has brocks on it.

I was at the summer nights.