new nokia N95 DEALS???

ryan lupo sport

does anyone know who is doing the best deals on this phone as i need it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

would love phone free i know its only just out,i tex more then i call maybe 600tex a month

and 300mins.

also dont want to pay much more the £35 per month

Take a look at this site and click on "The Best N95 Deals" on the top right hand corner. Just ordered one of these ...

nokia-n95.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 5 megapixel camera with DVD quality video
  • Integrated GPS and maps
  • WLAN

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Swoxy

Take a look at this site and click on "The Best N95 Deals" on the top right hand corner. Just ordered one of these ...

3474-n95.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• 5 megapixel camera with DVD quality video
  • Integrated GPS and maps
  • WLAN

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah phone looks great dont it mate!" i need one lol

what contract did you have and how much did you pay for the handset?

if i wait could get one free in a few weeks but dont know if i can wait lol

the phone is not on there website,well i cant find it.

i know 02 are doing the phone as iv seen it in the paper.

thanks mate

ring them and they'll tell u when it will be available, or sell u it over the phone with the same online deal thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

iv gone with orange in the end.

payed 89.99 for the phone £35 a month thats for 600 mins to anyone and unlimted tex msgs!

also there is a magic number you can have witch is cool,then you can ring that rerson as much

as you want and dont cost a thing.

also unlimted internet on the phone for 2months witch i will use.

also going to get me a cool blackberry for me second phone.

anyone know of any good but cheap blackberrys out there?

Blackberry Pearl 8100 is probably the best BB out there atm. I was thinking of getting one recently, but plumped for a Sony Ericsson K800i in the end cause it does everything apart from document viewing better. If you want a smart phone, I'd say go for an HTC one (Orange SPV etc). There's this one coming out later in the month which should be free on most Orange contracts.

650-large1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

It has a slide out qwerty keyboard which is quite neat. Windows Mobile 6 will give you all the smartphone functions you can want or need, although it's not the most stable platform out there...but then that's the price you pay for expandability.

thanks for that mike, its only a second phone so i can take it to work, as im a welder my phones get messy!

and dont want to kill the n95 just yet shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I got the N95 last week....not had a proper play with it yet but it looks the business smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yeah i have seen some very good review on it,only thing that looks bad is the

battery life is ment to suck! but hey thats what the charger is for shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

yeah i have seen some very good review on it,only thing that looks bad is the

battery life is ment to suck! but hey thats what the charger is for shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

....but it has a cool wee charger...... wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

I got mine as an upgrade on O2, I got a pretty good deal but still had to pay a bit extra but who cares.

The only only bad thing about the phone that I have noticed so far is that as the screen is so large it gets smeared with make up rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />