Rear washer

Car is going in to dealer next Saturday to have the rear washer replaced. The washer has snapped inside the boot and now follows the wiper accross the glass (instead of just spraying straight upwards). This is fine except the washer is leaking into the boot!

This is the kinda funny bit though (and apparently the wiper breaking is a common Lupo fault). To replace the washer itself requires fitting a new, washer, wiper, and wiper motor combined. Also as water has got onto the boot locking mechanism they are fitting a new one of those as well. Again all for free but cant imagine cost if it wasnt under warranty.

Wont loose A4 wiper cos i put the standard arm on when it goes to dealer (`ha-ha`). That way they cant blame the Audi part for the fault (even though that would be rediculous but we know what dealers are like).Will just swap back to the Audi arm when the job is all fixed for free.

VW did say it happens on Polo's actually, would be a costly job if i had to pay i bet. If it breaks out of warranty reckon ill fit the AuDi style rotating washer as thats better anyway but VW wont fit it as "its not the correct part"