Wing mirror N/S part number plz

Right can someone help me please, I got my nearside wing mirror smashed off by some kind person and they have broken the metal bracket that holds it to the door of the car, can anyone give the part numbers of the whole mirror assembly which includes the metal bracket.

Also will a Polo GTI the 2001 shape fit.

Its for a Lupo GTI if it makes any difference??

Cheers

I have a Polo one here (and an Arosa one, but I think it would be too long for a GTI, they have little mirrors?) - It looks like the cover is the same, but the base plate is rounded at the front, and the control cable is longer.

I have a Polo one here (and an Arosa one, but I think it would be too long for a GTI, they have little mirrors?) - It looks like the cover is the same, but the base plate is rounded at the front, and the control cable is longer.

The nearside wing mirror is a smaller one compared to the drivers side, my cable is intact luckily im not sure about the non gti's whether they are different mate if they are not then are you willing to sell?