night pics of my gti

smoggie85

Few pics of my car from the other night. I got myself some coilovers a few weeks ago 388338868_55c7012823.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

388338878_c942ff989d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

388338888_281e05cc7f.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This pic is nice, its a shame of the camera flair, I'm sure Chris could fix it, but my skills end at a layer and brightening the image away from the headlamps.

What camera were the pics taken with?

Cool car, best colour 388338888_281e05cc7f.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

kool but turn the lights off next time and use a tripod... i can hardly see the car...

Ii did use a tripod, it was a broken mini tripod i found lying around. I can see the car fine on my monitor, the brightness is set quite high though.Im going to try and take some daytime pictures if the weather improves slightly and i get a chance to wash it

This pic is nice, its a shame of the camera flair, I'm sure Chris could fix it, but my skills end at a layer and brightening the image away from the headlamps.

What camera were the pics taken with?

Cool car, best colour wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I dont have photoshop or i would have had a go fixing it myself.

The camera i used was an olympus sp500uz, its not great for night time photography but does the job.

The pics are nice and clear, but with the lights being on, it speeds up the shutter a little, meaning you darken everything thats not the same brightness as the lights, pretty much bleaching parts of the picture, and overdarkening the rest.

The third pic isn't too bad, but 1st and 2nd i can't see hardly sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Looking good! Any idea how low it is?

Could have washed it first though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Did you go to Town and Country to get your tracking done?

Jon

The pics are nice and clear, but with the lights being on, it speeds up the shutter a little, meaning you darken everything thats not the same brightness as the lights, pretty much bleaching parts of the picture, and overdarkening the rest.

The third pic isn't too bad, but 1st and 2nd i can't see hardly sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The lights are a little overexposed but it was the effect i trying get with the xenons, my camera has a crappy small 1/2.5" sensor so the pictures are very noisey so i try to avoid using slow shutter speeds.

Yeah got it done at town & country a week ago and its going back on monday because the tracking feels way out huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> its supposed to be dropped 50mm all around but i think the fronts are closer to 60mm.

Yeah got it done at town & country a week ago and its going back on monday because the tracking feels way out huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> its supposed to be dropped 50mm all around but i think the fronts are closer to 60mm.

Oh right, I just went there to get my tracking checked. When I said Lupo the guy thought I was bringing back the slammed silver GTI he had just done. I heard the day before you had lowered yours and thought it must have been you lol.

Hmm looks lower than 50 to me blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />