NOTTINGHAM

lilemma

im from the east midlands nottingham area is there any1 else in the area with a lupo because i dont realy see them around if so do you all meet up thanx emma x

Hi Emma,

As you will see in the Events Section we have had many different events all over the country. Ones that spring 2 mind are Leicester, Sheffield.......

I'm not 100% sure about Nottingham, however in most cases it always means someone will have 2 travel further than others

As you know there is the Midland's meet coming up..

This will be a great opportunity 2 meet lots of lupo ppl..

Hope that helps

theres a vw meet in lincoln on the 25th hun, be a couple of loops there plus other vag cars hopefully, happypie lives in nottingham area so he may know of any meets that may be going on locally.

where abouts in nottingham are you? im not that good on the area but im their every other month because i have to go to a training acadamy in ruddington but they put us up in nottingham town centre.

im from the east midlands nottingham area is there any1 else in the area with a lupo because i dont realy see them around if so do you all meet up thanx emma x

I live very close to Nottingham (about 20 mins away just the other side of Melton Mowbray!!

There is a lupo meet evrey first monday of the month in a place called "Nether Broughton" (also nearer to Melton) - lol.

And guess what??!...............I also drive a Lupo.

Could go for a little meet up if you like?? - Love to see fellow lupo owners!!

Let me know,

Dallan

i am from hucknall in notts if u know where that is?

im not sure if you'll get this picture that I have open if you click this link but this is half way inbetween where we live.

there is a real nice pub here (NETHER BROUGHTON) aswell if your interested in meeting up for a drink??

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...;multimap.y=175

ill bring some other lupo owners if you wish??

PM me

dallan.

Edited by LOOPTY-LUPO

I am from newark about half hour drive for notts. I got yellow lupo 2 lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

im from the edge of notts do u know where hucknall is? i know where newark is i have been to newark auctions quite a few times lol yellow is the best colour when ever i drive past people they just stop an smile at it lol

im from the edge of notts do u know where hucknall is? i know where newark is i have been to newark auctions quite a few times lol yellow is the best colour when ever i drive past people they just stop an smile at it lol

Yep I been there once before.

Yea I get the same in newark people just look at you and smile, best way to get noticed lol

the othere day i went to ikea with my boyfriend when we came back to the car park there was a lad in his 20s taking a picture of my car lol he looked dead embarrased as i opened the door he walked away so fast lol bless emma x

yeah the last sunday of every month they all meet in the mansfield town football ground car park there is thousands of cars that go lol where abouts u from emma x