what exhaust is this?

Dave_M

I saw a ice looking dual exhaust online, maybe on this forum and waned to show it to someone. If I remember correctly it had an eagles head on it. What exhaust is this or where is it?

sounds like a remus system....

can't think for the life a me who stocks remus tho......... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i used to know but now it seems i ......... don't. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i suk.

Cheers the both of you, and sorry for a late reply my pc has been playing 'silly beggars' yet again.

Both of you were correct, it was a remus exhaust, and the pic from Alan is that exact one i referred to. Looks decent, but how does it sound/perform, moreover, how pricey is it? Take note, i have a 1.4 sport 100bhp

Thanks again!

this is where i got it..... http://www.autosystems.ie

If your sending them a mail, put it to the attn of Trev. and say i sent ya

its in Ireland.

My car is only a 1liter - and im well pleased with it, i didnt want a loud back box, after about 20miles it warms up sounds really nice.

he also put one on a Polo Gti and sounds well on that.

so id say it would sound well on a 1.4

it cost me €300 fitted = 212 your money.

if u go to http://www.remus.at/ u can hear what they sound like... be4 and after sounds on a few differnt cars.

as im just after jumpin cos i had the speakers up full and wasnt expecting the noise of a exhaust.... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well hope thats some help

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wooops...

I have a huge sub off my computer... and wooden floors.

Play the 320 seiers. then play the Remus one.... lol

jeazzus i think the house taught it was an earth quake biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ha.... thats the first 1ltr GTI i've seen!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

looks identical :thumbs:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...