Supersport Coilovers - Any good?

Tigz™

Ive come accross a set of height ajustable coilovers from Venom motorsport for £395.00

Will drop a maxium of 120mm, there not ride ajustable, but Im running 50bhp so id say Track days are out of the question.

Just think they'll be better than chucking springs at her... what you guys think?

coilovers.jpg?dc=4675437511573241903

where do i start my moan ! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I was sold them mate, by Venom motorsport i rang asking about FK - that were costing 600 and they said they had these - did the exact same as the FK - sure i trusted them and went ok

when i got them, i opened the box to see they can only be adjusted on the front and not on the back :mad: i was welll pisssed off - very !!

rang them, and got fobbed off about if i wanted to send them back, id have to pay shipping of old ones, and new ones and 20% handling charge so said **** that and feck them.

had them fitted -

not a happy customer. car is no where near as low as i want it on the back -

Oh well, back to the drawing board. But Alan, wait till you see the boot install im having built tommorow... theres that much MDF I wont need it lowering!!!!

ps me missus says eh up! shes just finished the washing!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Been drawing some thing else! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Check out readers rides in bout 10 mins mate and you'll see what..

Do the Irish have any pots to wash? I thought you just had Glass washers? Didnt think you ate...just drunk?