Gorgeous White Euro Lupo in Congleton

RobinA3

The only white one I know of in the area was owned by a mates mate, he owns the FBI gym in Sandbach and has an awesome Bora!!! His GF did drive it I think though(the lupo).

Saying that I know he was looking at selling it so it might have been sold to someone in the area.

But I never got chance to see it so not sure if thats it.

Thats wasnt alot of help really nvm biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Depends which ones you have seen, I sold the Porsche 928's to a mate in knutsford and purchased some 13x9 powertechs. The tracking was out so the front tyres were near the wire and had to take them off, not sure if im going to keep them or sell them.

Sorry for hijacking your thread robin biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> drove past your house on Sunday was going to pop in and see the G but thought you might think I was a weird stalker biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm a member at FBI gym laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That certainly looks like his Lupo, I didn't see it at the gym tonight though. It has very nice bbs rims and a tiny steering wheel, I think the back seats had been taken out too.

His mum drives a standard white lupo sport too!