Cam belt changes when on Lupo?

Särås

Hello, gues i could find it on the forum some wher, but sorry i dident... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

So i put a question here and hope some one could answer me, gladly in kilometre...

THANKS! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/

Cambelt change for a lupo is 90.000km (60.000 miles)

They you go mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Wauld change it 5.000 km before just to be safe tho smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

While it's the subject, i've got a quick question...

I asked the local garage to check the condition of the belt on mine and they said if I wanted it checked it's a right hassle and I might as well get it changed. Is this true or were they trying to mug me off? Could I check it myself?

Thanks every one, then it's time to change on my Lupo!

Best to do that before my trip to Germany and Begium...

Thanks!

/

While it's the subject, i've got a quick question...

I asked the local garage to check the condition of the belt on mine and they said if I wanted it checked it's a right hassle and I might as well get it changed. Is this true or were they trying to mug me off? Could I check it myself?

i think its true, as mostly with cambelt job most of it is labour getting to it, and if they get to belt and remove to check it, mite as well change it. just had mine done 86k miles, bought it a week ago, guy said it had been changed but no receipt.. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i thought checking it is a 5 minute job? on the manual it says just unscrew/unclip the cover at side of the engine and can see it? unless thats another belt i'm thinking of. i'm going to check it out anyway as i want to change mine at 60k miles. mines done 44000 now.

Edited by beach

Now i have change the cambelt! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I did change the belt to servo to, it was realy bad condition! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

/